At Shippensburg University, we’ve worked hard to design programs for the working adult. Our programs seek to help you advance your education and achieve your personal and professional goals with flexible online, off-campus, and face-to-face programs.
The Office of Workforce Development Provides for both individuals and employers.
For Employers we provide:
- Customized Workforce Training – Our expert faculty and instructors can develop customized training designed to meet the needs of your organization and its employees.
- Flexible training solutions are offered on-site, online, or on campus.
- For-credit degree programs and certificates with accelerated, online, evening, weekend, or off-campus options which can improve employee ability and marketability for your teams.
- WedNet PA funding for employee training
For Individuals we provide:
- Flexible courses available online, at night, or over the weekend both on campus and off.
- Small class sizes for inclusive learning and engagement with faculty and classmates.
- One-on-one consultations to see what continuing education opportunities are best for you.
- Industry-focused and relevant coursework that has real-world applicability in your area of interest.