Frontline Leadership Credentialing Program
The Frontline Leadership Credentialing Program allows organizations to focus on the information and skills necessary for the position while we provide core leadership skills that are valuable across industries. This 8-week credentialing program developed in partnership with the GIANT Company leads to a collaborative noncredit certificate from HACC, Central PA’s Community College and Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania.
The program includes 32 hours of live instruction via Zoom, 4-8 hours of online modules, and additional experiential activities to develop essential employability skills for frontline leaders with an employer-driven curriculum focused on creating a management/leadership career pathway through each company.
The program includes trainings on emotional intelligence, change management, human resources, diversity, equity & inclusion, personal branding, communication, and more.
Start Date: Next cohort begins March 20, 2024!
Time: Every Wednesday for eight weeks from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (lunch break included)
Location: Online. This course meets via zoom weekly, with self-paced modules.
This program is $1599, but there is currently potential funding through the PASmart Industry Partnership grant program from the PA Department of Labor & Industry. Some select students might qualify to participate in the program for free. Contact our office to learn more.
An 8-week course which helps future and current leaders develop skills in interpersonal communication, multiculturalism, and technical leadership skills.
This course is offered to employers so they can give their employees customized leadership training. If you are an individual and would like to utilize this course, please talk to your employer and have them fill out the interest form.
Next cohort begins March 20, 2024, with a one-hour Student Orientation March 13th from 10-11am
- Obtain and improve multiple industry-wide foundational skills, including interpersonal skills, communication, integrity, math and technology, writing, teamwork, problem-solving and critical thinking, and customer focus.
- Develop an inclusive leadership style and approach that fits their abilities and workplace context.
- Understand a leader’s role in equity and inclusion and sustainable business practices.
- Gain specific knowledge and skill sets needed to be successful in their specific area of leadership, including detail orientation, scheduling, and systems thinking.
- Develop conflict resolution skills and understand your specific conflict management style
- Understand and be able to adapt to changes in technology in the workplace
- Learn and understand the process of working with Human Resources staff
- Be able to communicate effectively with team members
This course is offered to employers so they can give their employees customized leadership training. If you are an individual and would like to utilize this course, please talk to your employer about the training so they can recommend you.
Click this link if you want to apply to participate in the Frontline Leadership Program
Click this link to fill out our interest form and get in touch with our office about the program.